This is soooooo bad..

Life is just so hectic... It is not right... definitely not right for me!!!
I need to settle down, seriously consider about everything..
The feeling is soo shitty.. I dun feel good!!

All i want is to lead a simple, meaningful life.. A life that is complete.. A life with a nice ending when everything ends. I want learn everything to make my life meaningful, yet im not focusing on any... This is juz soo great..

People often said that passion is an undying flame for something your interested in.. However a flame still requires oxygen to keep it alive.. Aiyah.. not to worry.. there is always a period of time where life is just not right!!

Erhmmm.. also, i had seriously considered about my actions lately. come to think of it.. i had been intruding that little girl privacy and she is feeling very uncomfy.. Think i made my move to fast.. hahaz..

KK.. i better dun anyhow make wild guesses again..otherwise.. i will die a horrible death!!!!!!!


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 10:56 PM