-WEDNESDAY-

Well.. it's still the first week of holiday, and i'm loving it!!
Erhmm.. today left house at 3pm then reached clubroom at around 4.12pm?! Actually should have reached there early one, but i got some work at home so ended up late. Poor Wei Chong, made him wait for me for like 2 long freaking hours!!!
Haiiz, didn't feel good actually.. His frustrated face, made me feel intimidated and guilt stricken..
So i kept quiet throughout and hoped he will be less angered ><
Anyway, i'm seriously sorry for making u wait la.. hope u will see my blog..

Today training is fun.. No proper routine due to area restriction..
SOOO.. all the coach decided to let us throw some kicks and punches!!
FUN~~~

Then after that went to mac and have dinner..
Ate fillet-o-fish EVM and the auntie gave me an extra packet of fries!!
Sooo good right!!

So after dinner is straight home!!
Well.. reached home and my mom just sprung up and told me we are going to buy piano tomorrow!!
I was kinda excited.. when she told me that!!

Super bored now... Chatting with my besties.. Guess what? he got Gf le.. super happy for him. Looks like most of my frenz, all have gf or bf le.. Ehmm... when is my turn?? AHAHAHZ.. no la.. not soo soon la.. my mentality not stable yet.. still a little bit childish and immature!!! ><
Though i long to have one.. since the very last time i stead!! But.. aiyah.. having a gf now will only serve as a hindrance in my path!!
am i too crude and direct?!! Think soo.. but hahahaz.. it all depends on fate la..

But if i really find one that i like.. IF..
i think i will treasure her well ba.. wahahahz..

But.. i am happy with my life now!!
Contented!!!

Ciao~


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 12:52 AM