In the midst of preparing for exam, i'm here to blog again!!
hahahz.. Currently revising safety and quality lecture notes..
Super sianz... Anyway, my birthday is coming soon!!!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh....... 5 more days....
I will be offically 19..

Kk.. Before anyone wishh me, let me wishh myself first!!
wahahahhaz.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

-.- so stupid...

Anyway, I got a whole list of birthday wishes sia...
let me list it down one by one..

Possible wishes
1. Get a brand new MP3
2. Go K-box and sing
3. Good common test results
4. Get a spear
5. A treat to fine dining

Unlikely wishes
1. Learn nan quan during green belt
2. Play game till crazy
3. Get a white/pink piano
4. Get PS3

Impossible wishes
1. Grow to 1.68m
2. Not get sick easily
3. Get a brand new I-phone
4. A 5D4N trip to Japan & Taiwan with everything paid for me
5. Get a brand new RX-7 (real car)


hahaz.. nitez people


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 11:25 PM