It's been soo long since i last update my blog..(should be around 1 year pluz)
So how r u guys out there doing? GOOD..?
Miss you all..

ANyway, recently i'm busy with FYP, Wushu & Piano..
Tat's why i didn't update my blog..

Come to think of it, time flies..
In juz a nick of a time, i'm already in my year 3.. graduating soon in around april next year..

SOOO.. I should start planning for my future after i graduate from NYP.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER I GRAUDATED????
hahaz.. obviously is to serve the nation for two freaking years..
No choice.. That is something which differentiate a boy from a man!!!

SO WHAT AFTER NATIONAL SERVICE???
mmmmm... I am not really sure about that..
Should i further my education in local / overseas university??
Should i work hard and aim to be a wushu coach??
Should i go back to F&N to work as their Quality Control Staff??
or, Should i pursue a dream career that i always wanted??

hahahz.. either way, i still have to complete my studies in NYP first..
sO... let's just burst the bubble now, focus on my studies and hope to achieve a GPA of 3.30 before i graduate from NYP.. (Sounds Mission Impossible!!!)

It's late guys, go catch some sleep..
Night..


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 11:54 PM