-THURSDAY-

Left my house early this morning to buy my brand new piano.. But to my disappointment the model that i want was out of stock!!! zZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Never mind then.. will get a better model next time round.. maybe a WHite one!! hahahaz..
Went to have my hair cut and straight home after that.. First thing i did when i reached home was to play computer.
Erhmm.. i think it is super unhealthy to sick in front of the computer all day long!! ><

Anyway, left my house at around 7pm for training at Nanyang Community Centre..
Erhmm.. nothing special happened today while training.. wahahahz.. Everything were as per normal.
Then after training went back home and on my computer again ><.

Being "MOTIVATED" to blog again!!
soo ya.. here i am blogging about my boring everyday life..


Nightz people..
Sleep tight ^^


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 11:28 PM