Superrrrrrrrrrr long nvr blog liao..
Took about 15mins to log in, cuz i had forgotten my password.
Anyway, was really bz this few months. Life is stressful >.<

Stress abt wad?

hahahz.. let me tell u.. about MAN U and Chelsea championship match.
To put it simply, i am a supporter of chelsea. The match ended with a score
of 1-1, THEN 6-5 for penalty. MAN U won!! sadded.. TT
At least Chelsea came second... hahahaz..



(Image from Soccerway.com)

Oh and i took my basic theory trial test yesterday.
Got 42/50, FAILED!!(can't get more than 5 wrongs)
nvm... will try harder next time..

Abt Wushu, hahaz.. i had been practising hard..
Finally i see some progess in me. Thought that i shuld blog abt this,
cuz in the past.. i can be considered as "those not very good" ones.. So i'm quite happy abt my progress.

So, i think i will blog until here..
Cuz nid to go to school...
Bye~


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 7:52 AM