First of all, Happy Haloween to all of u guys out there....
Although u all never celebrate, but who cares...
Hahax...

JuZ Back from Wu Shu, hahax..
Gonna go for my upgrading test SOON.. ><
Well on the way back hm.. something ran through my mind.
I was actually thinking of my fwenz in secondary school life...
Those secondary sch fwenz...

Recently, i had been hanging out with them and i felt that most of them haf change..
Be it their appearance, mindset or even the way they treated their fwenz..

Was it becuz of the external factors.. like girlfwenz and different schs
OR
Was it becuz that in my secondary sch life, most of them were wearing a mask...

Smiling in front of me... but actually being a devil behind my back.. ><

Life seems so different....
I can feel it... it's there...
DUN DENY THE FACT..

Sometimes, i juz hoped that they will understand more about me and vice-versa!!!

I know that... they are going to shoot me again After i post it...
But who cares... I'm all ALONE..... A loner forever...
Bye.. sleeping tyme ><


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 11:13 PM