Wa... it's like dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn loongg since i post liao!!!
Firstly, juz to tell everyone that my blog is still alive k...
NOT DEAD!!!
It's juz that i am damn bz ever since sch started..
(can u imagine juz the 1st week, i got tons and TONS of reports to type!!!)

anyway now that i'm free, i will take some time off to write a post.
Erhmm... basically woke up at 10am to continue my report writing ><
till around 2pm... TIRED!!!

so after that i had a movie marathon... hahax... watched all the shows i had bought since i was young...
I got shows ranging from Ghostbuster to Spiderman 3, from korean tragic drama to taiwan love drama... Almost any show u wan... u can get from me...
Hahax... if dun have right... Just dl lor... so SImple ><
Around 5.50pm left my hse for piano lesson... quite fun la
then after tat, go pioneer mall and jpt to buy things... (nth one lor... especially pioneer mall)

Anyway, i'm tired le... so will blog until here ba.
Tmr morning still muz go sentosa... go there for wad?!
Obviously go there chill out with my cousins la... maybe go Zouk.. haha =P

ps: hect, take care of ur health k...


~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 11:56 PM