Yoz Yoz...

Happy deepavali to all indian fwenz out there.

Nvr post for quite a long tyme le...

Gonna post about ytd and j.. woo~ ><


So...

ytd start sch at 10 am... then end sch about 1.30pm plus ba

Aftr that, went to mac and do STUNT.

hahax..... no la, played PES 5 on psp...

with my fwenz...


DAMN FUN...


then played til 3.30pm... went to wu shu club rm...


Den....


Start playing again... hahahax ><

chat with my wu shu fwenz also.... SHOUTING AND LAUGHING IN THE RM actually...

hahax....

waiting for 6pm to reach..

training was abit tough la... maybe...


cuz i keep on feeling this muscle stress on by tigh..

Pain leii... also, becuz i got abit of asthmatic prob..


Anyway, muz say a big thank you to the three gers who are concerned abt me. ytd..

(cause i kept sulking and frowning)


Shi Ping, Jing Ting and Corinne.. thank you gers wor.


so around 7.30pm, eric started to call us out 1 by 1 to do tao lu...

I kept on forgetting my tao lu and my body is too stiff..

lolz...

but besides that everything was ok...

one good thing that eric told me was that i did my 'steps' low enough...

Will try to aim for a gold, if not... a silver.

then 8pm, we ended our wu shu class...


ps: i'm having a crush on a wushu ger... ><>

bye~ tmr still got sch




~sOuLaCtIoN~ @ 12:03 AM